Your registration for the full weekend conference includes admission to the Friday and Saturday evening concerts. Options for purchasing additional tickets for friends/companions are listed below:
- Order additional tickets on your HarpFest weekend registration form
- Purchase in advance through our website by adding the extra tickets through the Online Shop or
- Take your chances and purchase any remaining tickets at the door immediately prior to each concert 6:00pm -6:45pm. It is highly recommended that tickets be purchased in advance. Seating is limited.
We have 3 payment options available: credit card, Interac e-Transfer (for Canadian financial institutions only), or certified cheque/money order.
1) Credit CardWe now offer credit card payment through our new eCommerce website.
2) Interac e-Transfer
Information to be used when doing an e-Transfer:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send the e-Transfer. Or use this form and put e-Transfer in the top line of the message.
- Add the participant's name in the second line of the message body.
Note: When we have received the payment information, we will call you within 24 to 48 hours to ask for the access code to complete the transaction, contact us by email if there is a preferred time to call.
A confirmation of acceptance of the payment will be sent to you by your bank. Once the payment is deposited in our bank, we will send you an official receipt. Allow 3 to 5 days, after the access code has been provided, for the deposit to be confirmed.Please read the additional information on Interac e-Transfer (or visit their website) if you have more questions.
3) Certified Cheque or Money OrderPlease make your money order or certified cheque payable to: Northern Lights Harp Fest Please mail your completed form and payment (see Cost & Deadlines for due dates) to:
P.O. Box 95